Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ways to delete Battle-ran Virus and many tips [Updated with DDOS explaination]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guy i'm here to teach you all guys delete the Virus injected from battleran (not ori link, is the link uploaded by heib0y)

The virus will create a new folder name in program files names "%program Files%"

-Cest.bat is the excute virus app 1026

-Dest.bat to build service, whenever computer boot-up the virus run.

-Lasss.exe is a excuteble app , it uses to load 1026 files.

Be note that, this virus will end task all the anti-virus before excuting (steal all of the password, whatever your type using keyboard/ Remote our personal computer to steal files)

the way to protect :

1) Install AVG antivirus, this antivirus already provide solution to fix this virus.

Manually delete the virus:

i) Open Task Manager > Terminate "Laass.exe"

ii)Delete "WinAudio" From the services part > and then delete all files in "Program Files%Program Files%"

iii) restart your computer and the virus will be cleaned.

Some tips for all the ragezoner to prevent yourself being hacked

-Install antivirus on your own system
-Do not easily accept any unknown files like jpg, bmp , exe
-Scan one time before you run any unknown files.
-Set your Yahoo / Msn security (Do not receive files automatic, run a scan before file transfer)
As recommanded set it as "decline all files"

Personal tips for some of the ranonline developer in ragezone

-dont be too greedy on unknown source

-If you need new costume / x / cps or mob animation from official you can learn yourself to downgrade it, its easy and if you dont know it just refer to some professional (i think many technician know how to downgrade)

-Dont relay on public source too much when you have to open your own server, especially website files. Unfixed php / asp index will cause invade (hack-in to server, main point to steal files) Even XSS , SQL injection.

-And if you guys have your own website files make sure your index dont leak to others.

(The most important)

i) Dont leave your pc On whenever your people is not infront of the computer (maybe your computer already have some backdoor virus so they can steal your stuff)

ii)Dont Leave any editors, tools , Source code in your own server

iii)make sure the important stuff of yours be good protected, the best way is to save at pendrive, external drive. so whenever the hacker got into own computer they can do nothing for it.

Extra explaination for some DDOS attack

I saw so many developers keep turning round and around still not yet found a final solution to fix ddos, be honest to you all DDOS cannot be fix using any Software protection.

I'm providing some solution to decrease the risk(just lowed the risk, not total fix)

1)Using Higher bandwith server (1G , 10G) From my experience, 1G port server only can protect 300~500mbps attack per Second, but sometimes if you are bad luck then server will also receive shutdown email. things go to an END = Money

2)Using ip reflection for svr , like adding more ip support for login to the server. Let more player login to the game using different ip , so whenever the main ip or the sub ip being attack. it wont effect others ip player.(this also depend on luck, if the attacker they have so many money and time to attack will cause heavy disconnection too) Things go to an End = Technical

I Give you guys some example,but i dont release source.
LU4XM25$36LXU(COWGM)A4X - Ways to delete Battle-ran Virus and many tips [Updated with DDOS explaination] - RaGEZONE Forums First one, build your own launcher with support extra IP choosing (you must have extra ip from another server and code a ip detector / adapter / receiver)

Or else some people dont know or dont like to make it on launcher you can put it on Select server page.
Just need to edit on PARAM, but still need to code the ip alternator and receiver)

3)Purchasing hardware filter(Advanced DDos Firewalling) for server, it cost very high. Not recommanded for the normal hosting. This firewall enable to filter all CC / Dos /DDos attack, 100% working and effective.
7J$%L8CN4]O4Z7585XE~Q(P - Ways to delete Battle-ran Virus and many tips [Updated with DDOS explaination] - RaGEZONE Forums

**and please be note that No FREE ddos filter/No Anti DDOs script/No DDos protection software!Dont be cheated by some no experience people)**Normal dedicated just support very very low DDos Protection or even no protection**

**DDos cannot be prevent by only closing port 80 or webserver. Whatever ip they found to detect your game also can attack. Example : In game IP

So by the conclusion : DDos formula is Money to attack Money to protect

Sorry For the bad english, i try to explain everything by using the word i understand as well. thanks

Share my developement page :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Ways to delete Battle-ran Virus (and many tips)

that's great share of knowledge.... and i hope some professional developer also share there knowledge on how to prevent backdoor virus...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Re: Ways to delete Battle-ran Virus (and many tips)

that's great share of knowledge.... and i hope some professional developer also share there knowledge on how to prevent backdoor virus...

Simple way how to prevent that,

Use this guide and you are free to that virus. Common sense ... 1 of the Pro dev already make a guide to prevent and remove that kind of virus.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
dun know why chinese ran online private server always being attack using ddOs.........:glare:
coz thats the easiest and weakest point they found... cost much to defend :D as said the thread above ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back