Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup 1.03h Jpn Season 4.5 - OS x86/x64

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Required Files - Download links:

Server and Client:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-server-season-4-6-a-913651/
SQL Server 2005:

Tools:

Guide:

First of all, you have to make sure that your IP will be found on the internet. For that you should have the doors open on your firewalls. Due to the huge amount of routers out there, you are by yourself to deal with your own router's firewall. If you have difficults to deal with your router, read its manual or contact the technical support. I personally deactivated my router's firewall, because my windows already has one. Concerning the firewall of the windows, it will prompt to allow connection with every program. You should allow "ConnectServer", "GameServer" and "GameServerCS", keep rest blocked for securance.

Installing SQL:

Turning on the Server:

1) Create and restore a database nammed "MuOnline".
2) On the folder "\MuServer\Database", run an ODBC reg choosing the right one to your OS version.
3) Now you will edit the IP adresses and SQL passwords.

Change the current IP to your IP address at:

\MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\BoR_ServerList.dat (2 places)
\MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo.dat (2 places)

Change the "Pass" to your your SQL Password at:

\MuServer\EventServer\Data\svconfig.ini
\MuServer\ExDB\ExDB.ini
\MuServer\GameServer\Configs\SQL\SQL.dat
\MuServer\GameServerCS\Configs\SQL\SQL.dat
\MuServer\RankingServer\svconfig.ini

5) Run in order(if necessary, as administrator) "StartUp.exe" and click on the play Icon, "GameServer" and "GameServerCS".

Now your server is online. Test the ports 44405, 55901 and 55919 on
You can also forward them manually.

Managing the Client:

1) Extract the Main you downloaded in the client directory.
2) Run the MainCracker.exe open the main.exe, edit the current IP with yours.
3) Change the current IP your IP address. Save the changes.

Now your client is ready. Run the Main.exe and test if your server is working properly, if you get disconnect or nothing happens when you try to connect read again all the process above and you may also find a solution by reading the pages of this thread.

Credits:

Webzen for the game
Sunlight for the server
Ulfsark for repacking and making video-guide​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup 1.03k Season 4.5 - OS x86/x64

Great guide! :) is there any chance you can add minimap and updated antihack to main? Thanks for the guide!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Great guide! :) is there any chance you can add minimap and updated antihack to main? Thanks for the guide!

I might release a main with anticheat when I get a good one but minimaps I don't think so.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a question, what does this step do
2) On the same screen above, at the leftside screen click on the symbol "+" in the database "MuOnline" to explore it, then click on "Tables". At the rightside window right click the column "Memb_Info" and click on "design tables". On "Sno_numb" change the lenght value "13" to 18.
Because i think i didn't do it on my server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have a question, what does this step do

Because i think i didn't do it on my server.

If you will use the MuMaker this step is required, otherwise you will have problems to create acc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you didnt explain in your guide if you use a MD5 or NON MD5 database

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I might release a main with anticheat when I get a good one but minimaps I don't think so.

I got it working :D! Now it only needs anticheat to be perfect 1.03k main :)
PPCsO - Setup 1.03h Jpn Season 4.5 - OS x86/x64 - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: i forgot to say it has 3d cam too :)
WHOUv - Setup 1.03h Jpn Season 4.5 - OS x86/x64 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you didnt explain in your guide if you use a MD5 or NON MD5 database

Yes I did explained, it's one of the first things I said.

"I resolved to make this guide because many people are still having many doubts to configure the season 4 files, so I configured it myself and made it quite simple. I choosed the RMST Tornado files Season 4.5 with MD5 off."

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I got it working :D! Now it only needs anticheat to be perfect 1.03k main :)

I am glad that I could help. I am actually also looking for a good anticheat, I've tried pinkof anticheat but I am having problems to hook.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you know how to secure this server+mucore with firewall?

Reaction score

how nice, i will try it.
anyways any suggestions on how to make a low exp server? like 20resets only and low exp?

and how can i removed the tex "Powered by RMST etcetc,"?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

how nice, i will try it.
anyways any suggestions on how to make a low exp server? like 20resets only and low exp?

and how can i removed the tex "Powered by RMST etcetc,"?

The server is pre configured for "hard servers" without reset.

The "Powered by RMST..." annoying messages I don't know how to remove, if you find out let me know. ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We cant read your mind, you should tell us what is the problem you have :)

EDIT: looks like marrico123 post i was refering to got deleted or something :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey mate, thanks for the helpful guide, but I ran into a little problem.... everything works fine server side but when I connect to server using 4.6 client + main+pinkof anti cheat I can connect to server but after I select server and click on the selected server I get disconnected.

In my oppinion this could be because I wrote the wrong IP in main or because the serial / version is wrong, can you help please?

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i couldnt download the main, anyone experience this?

Reaction score

he have typo in link
Code:
[COLOR="Red"]http://www.[http.com//www.multiupload.com/71Z50SK980[/COLOR]
correct one:
http://www.multiupload.com/71Z50SK980
should be
:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

he have typo in link
Code:
[COLOR="Red"]http://www.[http.com//www.multiupload.com/71Z50SK980[/COLOR]
correct one:
http://www.multiupload.com/71Z50SK980
should be
:)
Thank you for ur fast reply, i have some problems, everyone of my server programs run nicely and all working probably, but when run main.exe, i got disconnected, i dont know why, i edited my ip correctly. i currently turned off the firewall of my router.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey mate, thanks for the helpful guide, but I ran into a little problem.... everything works fine server side but when I connect to server using 4.6 client + main+pinkof anti cheat I can connect to server but after I select server and click on the selected server I get disconnected.

In my oppinion this could be because I wrote the wrong IP in main or because the serial / version is wrong, can you help please?

Thanks in advance

I've changed serial to 8gksYM30JnvgqpcP and version to 1.02.4 and the IP with my global ip..... stil having the same problem when i connect to server :| I can see server, i click on it and i get disconnected.

Anyone can help please? :mellow:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

You are using the wrong client. By using 4.6 client you will experience many bugs. Even the 4.5 client from the original post isn't working as well. Download this one I posted on the thread and apply the main or main+pinkof anticheat(it's also a patch to correct some bugs).

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I've changed serial to 8gksYM30JnvgqpcP and version to 1.02.4 and the IP with my global ip..... stil having the same problem when i connect to server :| I can see server, i click on it and i get disconnected.

Anyone can help please? :mellow:

Check the file "muserver\rmst\common.ini".

Code:
[GameServerInfo]

ClientExeVersion				= 1.02.40
ClientExeSerial					= serialhere

Main and main+pinkof anticheat are correctly configured with the Serial and version. Download one of them again and follow the steps on "managing the client" to edit the IP's.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i couldnt download the main, anyone experience this?

I corrected the link on the thread.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Thank you for ur fast reply, i have some problems, everyone of my server programs run nicely and all working probably, but when run main.exe, i got disconnected, i dont know why, i edited my ip correctly. i currently turned off the firewall of my router.

Specify better your problem, post pictures if necessary.
When exactly are you getting disconnect?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey ulfsark, thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

I've downloaded the client you posted + redownloaded main+pinkof anticheat and changed the IP on main using MainCracker, I left serial and version as it was because you said its allready configured.

Now I get the following problem:
I run main.exe game runs normally but I dont see the server anymore... I don't get disconnected either.

I've also edited the main using hex editor (I hate using it) and now I just get disconnected straight off. losing hope :(

Last edited:
Back