Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the new mounts from talisman online. i have the dds and actor files. but i cant make it work..if some1 can tell me please post here:D
Snapshot_2013-06-18_024455 - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums Snapshot_2013-06-18_024518 - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums Snapshot_2013-06-18_024531 - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums Snapshot_2013-06-18_024544 - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums Snapshot_2013-06-18_024559 - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums

ant that is only a few of mounts..i have 14 new mounts and 5 pets :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone has got that files
But .eva files are "crypted"
Our client reads that files diffrent, if it would be possible alot of servers would have it right this moment

One guy succed to decrypt .eva's but our client still wont read texture
1025340_613023028715718_752258426_o - New Mounts - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our client reads that files diffrent, if it would be possible alot of servers would have it right this moment

I already decrypetd that eva flies and i usee the original client from to..i fount a way to make it run with my game_server but its something wrong with model of mounts..i can see it..but they are arranged wrong...i mean...i cant see the head..just the body and the legs are up#7 not down #5

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why u dont make your own .dds files for the set. The eva is hard to get the .dds are easy to make.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

One guy succed to decrypt .eva's but our client still wont read texture
View attachment 132981
i can do it for u send em to me
at skype
phoenix.talisman

or facebook

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We won't show you how to do it!
Just w8 ,when we finish all sets we will release files for public

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We won't show you how to do it!
Just w8 ,when we finish all sets we will release files for public

What's the point not showing the forum how to do it? You will release the files for public o.o and if you don't release them for public someone will steal them and make them public anyway lol. Sharing the actual method of doing it will help our community more, maybe someone knows more things than you do and can help you out.

Just saying.. if you want this section to grow then share anything you got. We will still be very outdated even if we had the new sets/mounts.. the chinese version have male tamer, badass maps and interface and many others.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but that would be a start for us to get a little more thinks in our server and be not so outdated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the point not showing the forum how to do it? You will release the files for public o.o and if you don't release them for public someone will steal them and make them public anyway lol. Sharing the actual method of doing it will help our community more, maybe someone knows more things than you do and can help you out.

Just saying.. if you want this section to grow then share anything you got. We will still be very outdated even if we had the new sets/mounts.. the chinese version have male tamer, badass maps and interface and many others.

Exactly dakico1432 you better remember that everyone has shared what little knowledge they have and have made this community you wouldnt know a thing about server if they hadn't done it better be grateful and let ppl know the way you decrypted the files. You might also get help sooner or later

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly dakico1432 you better remember that everyone has shared what little knowledge they have and have made this community you wouldnt know a thing about server if they hadn't done it better be grateful and let ppl know the way you decrypted the files. You might also get help sooner or later

lol Bharat Leave them they canot never work textures on suits it's Suck and no one can work textures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are almost done make it work 100% all those new mounts pets and suits. we will post as soon as we can some screnshouts with it and maybe the game_server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ignore them..........They are just trollers.See this man was asking help to make it work.Now he tells that he made it work............

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your client is very close to success eva and evs files for the new armors and weapons is working... I want to help you on your work just send me the files and let us see what files has an error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, my problem isn't in game_server, is just in game client, after i create the character i get dc, check here a video

I will upload the game client later and i will send to you, and maybe we can make it togheter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was at this stage where you are now ages ago..... bro you really think that you did something new!!!!??????? xD

He done nothing new just took wow or to client and connected to any server and boom crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back