Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Design]AzaleaCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once again, I was clearing up some space and remembered that I had these two CMS designs that I wanted to use for an upcoming server in the future but life happened. So instead of throwing these away to be lost forever I thought it'd be better to just post em' here so someone else can make use of them (though I doubt there are any talented web developers left in the MSDev community who could code the site as it was meant to be) and of course I didn't have time to code them thanks to college. :\

Screenshot (Version 1)
dxG9baN - [Design]AzaleaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot (Version 2)
j2ETUjs - [Design]AzaleaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 1 PSD:

Version 2 PSD:

Design credits goto Jules

Enjoy~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you mind if i coded it and released it publicly unless you already started greenelfx

Reaction score
Looks amazing, definitely a unique MS web design, good job!
Looks good! I definitely prefer the first version, the colors just work better for me :p
If anyone wants this coded ($) pm me!

Would you mind if i coded it and released it publicly unless you already started @greenelfx
He meant he'll code it for money "($)"...
You can code it, I guess, have fun :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks amazing, definitely a unique MS web design, good job!

He meant he'll code it for money "($)"...
You can code it, I guess, have fun :p

i know what money is "lol", i was asking because i don't want to cause trouble for his client.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice, Version #1 is better though.. Keep going! I like it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Once again, I was clearing up some space and remembered that I had these two CMS designs that I wanted to use for an upcoming server in the future but life happened. So instead of throwing these away to be lost forever I thought it'd be better to just post em' here so someone else can make use of them (though I doubt there are any talented web developers left in the MSDev community who could code the site as it was meant to be) and of course I didn't have time to code them thanks to college. :\

Screenshot (Version 1)
Love - [Design]AzaleaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot (Version 2)
Love - [Design]AzaleaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 1 PSD:

Version 2 PSD:

Design credits goto Jules

Enjoy~

Long time no talk! I'm still using a bunch of things you gave me, haven't seen you on for a while. Jules did an AMAZING job.

Looks good! I definitely prefer the first version, the colors just work better for me :p
If anyone wants this coded ($) pm me!

The second version is my favorite, needs some color blending I agree, maybe a transparency instead of black background, white/silver/blue? I've already inquired about purchasing a CMS from you, figured I'd follow up. Name your price on a project like this, we'll sign a retainer agreement, and you can get started after the funds are transferred.

Example:

By signing this agreement, Client Name (“Client”) has retained Service Provider Name (“Service Provider”) to proceed with graphic design services for the period Start Date to End Date, and agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.

During this period, Service Provider agrees to devote up to Monthly Hours hours per month on assignments to be determined by Client. Work will normally be performed at the offices of Service Provider, but occasionally may take place at other locations, as required. Work priority and scheduling will be at the discretion of Client.......

Just an example, and for the record I graduated from college with an Associates in Business Administration (going for my Masters now!). Very serious about paying you and giving you X amount of time to complete the project. Keep in touch!

Last edited:
Back