Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sup RageZone,

Like the title says, i'm currently developing "BandzCMS" with a friend of mine.
It's a Content Management System written in PHP, PDO , with an easy template system.
I'm using RainTPL because i'm lazy. (Oh yeah, and because i like RainTPL :eek:tt1: )

But me and my friend are kinda stuck on the 'template' right now, so we would like to hear y'all opinions.

Screen of Index:
02e02200eabf83d9d9d6d24add7ccccb - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen of Register: (It's animated, with fadeIn) :
ba4895971a7d0bc8d465daf221f7aacd - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen of Me page (Sorry that the screens are dutch, we will be adding languages soon!) :
cf167fd76d03a0c50575cf210b6e57fc - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

snippet :

PHP:
<?php
/*
 * BandzCMS - A Habbo Hotel Content Management System
 * © Copyright Mozilla and ℓσgιc
 */

session_start();

define('ROOT', __DIR__);
define('IP', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

if (!defined ('ACCESS_LEVEL'))
	define ('ACCESS_LEVEL', 'ACCESS_ALL');

if (! (ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_ALL' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_GUESTS' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_USERS' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_ADMIN'))
	exit (' BandzCMS Access Level Error at '. __FILE__ .': ACCESS_LEVEL is neither ACCESS_ALL, ACCESS_GUESTS, ACCESS_ADMIN or ACCESS_USERS. ');

require dirname(__DIR__) . '/configuration/config.php';

## Autoload classes ##
spl_autoload_register (function ($classname)
{
	$class = __DIR__ . '/classes/class.' . strtolower($classname) . '.php';

if (!file_exists ($classname))
		require $class;
	else
		die("<em>BandzCMS Classes -></em> Cannot load class <b>" . $classname . "</b> on " . $class);
});

## Trying to connect with a database with PDO. ##
try
{
	$db = new PDO('mysql:host=' . (db_host == 'localhost' ? '127.0.0.1' : db_host) . ';dbname=' . db_name, db_user, db_pass, array(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION));
	TableHolder::setPDO ($db);
}
catch(PDOException $ex) 
{
	die("<em>Bandz Database -></em> " . $ex->getMessage());
}

Any tips or idea's are welcome. This is my first CMS written from scratch so easy on me.
LOL

Kind regards,
Mozilla.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looking good. Love the design so far!

Thanks for the feedback.

Update: Me page rewritten.

64087e063da5440b876c374a2b65bea6 - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

I need some idea's from y'all to fill up some empty space on the me page. Maybe a mini badge shop or something?

Attachments

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the design.
Just a tip:

PHP:
if (! (ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_ALL' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_GUESTS' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_USERS' || ACCESS_LEVEL == 'ACCESS_ADMIN'))

PHP:
if (ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_ALL' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_GUESTS' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_USERS' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_ADMIN')

Or you could just use an in_array call there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like the design.
Just a tip:

PHP:

PHP:
if (ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_ALL' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_GUESTS' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_USERS' && ACCESS_LEVEL != 'ACCESS_ADMIN')

Or you could just use an in_array call there.

Thanks for the tip :) Very helpfull.

Good luck on this! hating the background tho.

Thanks for you feedback. Any tips for the background?

This is looking good so far. Ill sure give this a try when its released! Good luck with the rest of the development :D:

Thanks! You can easy make your own theme, you just need to know html and CSS :).

Small update on the me page ;

Mozilla2 - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

We are starting on the community and news page now.
There will be a own houskeeping too.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Design of staff page is done , gonna code him now.

Ngal9Hr - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the final language going to be Dutch and we need to translate to desired language or will there be a language system to let the user pick between for example Dutch and English?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the final language going to be Dutch and we need to translate to desired language or will there be a language system to let the user pick between for example Dutch and English?

You can choose between Dutch and English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@RetroMakerD Because i have a server to pay, a TCP proxy to pay, i need to pay some coders.
And because i like some income. It's not that big of deal, because i will add them all on the bottom of the page.

And oh, if you are wondering who the * i am!
I'm Nick, one of the main developers :$

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@RetroMakerD Because i have a server to pay, a TCP proxy to pay, i need to pay some coders.
And because i like some income. It's not that big of deal, because i will add them all on the bottom of the page.

And oh, if you are wondering who the * i am!
I'm Nick, one of the main developers :$

Thats a good point there. If the adds are staying, I wont mind if they are at the bottom where they wont get in the way of anything :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
News + reactions done :

kzTkwGJ - BandzCMS [PHP] [PDO] [RainTPL] [Caching] - RaGEZONE Forums

Client is working too.

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh forgotten to say :

Password recovery with mail is working 100%
Email verification is also working 100%
When you verificate you email, you get 10 stars/shells/vip_points or whatever you guys call it,

Need someone that want's to translate everything to English too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back