Ubisoft Massive has recently shared the patch notes on Update 6 for Division 2 on the official forum. The notes are as follows:
- The Stinger hive now applies the Bleed status effect on hit.
- Can now be picked up and placed down elsewhere.
- The charges that remain when picked up are saved.
- No longer uses a cooldown, but instead uses a charge-up mechanic similar to chem launcher.
- Repair cloud no longer repairs a hostile players armor.
Talents saw tweaks as well, including the following for Basic Gear Talents:
- Critical: Buff
- +20% Critical Hit Damage (up from +15%).
- Surgical: Buff
- +15% Critical Hit Chance (up from +10%).
- Devastating: Buff
- +10% Weapon Damage (up from +5%).
- Empowered: Buff
- +20% Skill Power (up from +10%).
- Hard Hitting: Buff
- +25% Damage To Elites (up from +10%).
- Vital: Buff
- +25% Health (up from +20%).
- Hardened: Buff
- +20% Armor (up from +10%).
- Insulated: Buff
- +30% Hazard Protection (up from +10%).
- Restorative: Buff
- +30% Health On Kill (up from +10%).
- Self Adjusting: Buff
- +30% Armor Regeneration (up from +20%).
- Destructive: Buff
- +40% Explosive Damage (up from +20%).
- Capacitive: Buff
- +50% Skill Duration (up from +20%).
Controls saw a bunch of fixes as well:
- Fixed Reload issues in shooting range when key was mapped to mouse wheel.
- Reload is now buffered if pressed during weapon switch.
- Added autolookcenter and 180 turn settings to consoles.
- Added option to take cover on long press, this is for people who really dislike being ‘sucked into cover’ when they roll.
- Grenade aim assist implemented.
- Can be disabled in options.
- Improved visual hit feedback responsiveness.
- Hipfire now forces the character to walk.
- Hive skill can be picked up now.
- Improved responsiveness of traversing cover and moving around corners.
- Reduced time to recover after a drop, players should get control back quicker.
- Improved visibility of all enemies when aiming.
- Fixed weird stairs.
The Division 2 Title Update 6 will release in October. To read the full patch notes, please click here.