Hello Games is ready to deploy the ‘Visions’ update to No Man’s Sky on Thursday, November 22nd. Visions is a free update that includes tons of new content for travellers everywhere.
Some of the new content includes:
- new worlds – “the variety and diversity of planet surfaces has been greatly improved”
- mysterious artifacts can be found, collected and displayed
- strange new creatures, including some never-before-seen ones, are now present
- predatory fauna has been added that can “masquerade as ordinary minerals” and more deadly flora now exists
- more reasons to explore to take part in archaeology, salvaging and treasure seeking
- “new shades of sky grass and water” make more unique worlds
- weather effects
- Global Community Missions
For more information, please click here.