State of Decay 2 will have its DLC, Zedhunter released on November 16th and will be for free. The DLC will bring new “quiet” weapons including a crossbow.
Other components of the update include:
- Eight new crossbows
- Three new melee weapons (aka SWORDS!) – the Wraith, Mamba, and Masterwork Bokken (which is a blunt training sword)
- Three new close combat weapons (aka knives)
- Five brand new blood plague consumables – the Zedbait (attracts zombies), Zedeye (allows you to see in the dark), Zedrenaline (gives a temporary boost to health and stamina), Scentblock (makes you invisible to zeds), and bloater gas grenades + launcher
- A facility mod to craft additional blood plague consumables
- The ability to craft crossbows + bolts in your home base
- A new re-spec option (to reset a survivors core skill specializations)
Another free update is also coming to SoD2 in early 2019 with players frightening new challenges and ways to survive. It’s possible that players will also be making a return to Trumbull Valley.
For more information, please click here.