Nexon has launched a mobile game based on the MapleStory franchise called ‘MapleStory M’. The game is free to download and to play in over 140 countries in nine localized versions. All who log in and play over the next two weeks will receive daily goodies through August 21st. Pre-registrants will be able to claim their rewards on August 21st as well.
The global launch features 150 levels of content, including:
- New Character Classes: The Explorers are a new breed of hero who fight side-by-side to maintain the peace in Maple World;
- Battle Function: This function features the mobile-optimized hunting and leveling with the auto-battle and auto-quest function for each class;
- Character Customization: Players can show off their unique style by customizing their characters’ hair color and choosing from all sorts of fashionable items and accessories;
- Dungeons: These unique challenging modes will let Maplers level up and complete quests solo or with friends;
- Pets and Mounts: Maplers can adopt pets to join them in battle and hop on mounts to get around with speed and style.
For more information, please click here.