MapleStory will be receiving several updates which will also bring a new character, Ark, to the game. Also, players can expect to find “multiple new worlds and features”. Ark will be introduced to the game with the June 27th update and pre-creation of the character is live so players can hit the ground running.
This week, MapleStory was updated to include some new events and features including:
- The V Care patch improves the 5th job experience. Game improvements help players enjoy the 5th job by completing daily quests faster with decreased requirement times and fewer stages.
- New episode! Shadow Alchemist, the fifth episode of the Grand Athenaeum theme dungeon, is released. Players who complete the adventure will earn a special medal.
- New Discovery events! New events such as Discovery Desert, Discovery Field and Discovery Polar are open now for players to earn more Ark Coins.
Over the summer, several updates will be deployed:
- June 27 – new character, Ark
- July 4 – Ark 5th Job
- July 11 – Esfera, Origin Sea region
- July 25 – EU reboot server – taking the game back to its hardcore RPG roots
- August 1 – Commander Will boss
- August 8 – New Lab server – monsters are 3x as strong and come with 2x loot drops; characters reset on death
- August 8 – Monad
For more information, please click here.