The latest Bless Online patch brings a number of tweaks to class balance and includes a brand new 3v3 arena called Certanon Arena, where players of level 45+ face off in a best-of-5 event. Each round is 10 minutes or less for a maximum 50 minute match. These events take place from 3:00 pm Pacific (6:00 pm Eastern) through 10:00 pm Pacific (1:00 am Eastern) each day.
During the 3v3 match, each character class will gain an effect based on equipment that is designed specifically for it. Each armor type can gain three effects. For instance, Paladins and Guardians earn:
- Defense Effect : Increase in Block Rate / Increase in Magic Resistance Rate
- Attack Effect : Increase in Hybrid Fighting Power and Ability Power
- Other Effect : Increase in Wisdom
- Defense Effect : Increase Block Probability / Recovers Health Points when using Block
- Attack Effect : Increase in Fighting Power
- Other Effect : Increase in Health Points
In addition to the above, players will find a number of bug fixes, iterations on localization and class balance tweaks.
For more information, please click here.