A new patch to the North American and European XBox One versions of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds brings in first-person support for both Duos and Squad Play. Previously, first-person was only available in Solo mode.
A number of performance issues were also addressed and crash fixes are included in this patch as well as in a patch that came out earlier this week:
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimisations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
For more information, please click here.