Hex Entertainment has launched the PC version of HEX: Shards of Fate for the PlayStation 4 in North America and will launch later on in Europe. PlayStation 4 fans can enjoy UI upgrades, a smooth controller experience and an enhanced tutorial system. Also, when signing up, players will be gifted over 200 cards as well as a choice of one of five themed decks
- A full-fledged digital marketplace! Sell and buy cards with other players to ensure you always have the deck-tech you need. This update includes a Quick Buy and Quick Post feature, so you can spend less time selling and even more time on the battlefield.
- Deep customization! Choose a champion to aid your deck’s strategy and bring powerful abilities into battle. Build unique strategies by adding gems to cards to completely change their stats or keywords at the press of a button.
- Competitive Ladder and Cash events! Climb your way up the ladder and earn gold, packs, and exclusive alternate arts. Qualify for one of our many cash events like the Cosmic Crown Showdown or the HEX Clash and win real money alongside fame, glory, and bragging rights.
- On-demand tournaments! Join one of our many exciting gauntlet modes—like Draft, Sealed, or Evolving Sealed—whenever you like. These gauntlets let you play on your own time with prizes on the line. Play a game, set it down, and then return when you are ready for more.
- Immersive Art! Our art team delivers jaw-dropping art with each set. Every card is a work of art—literally! Not to mention, we offer customizable sleeves, battleboards, and animated alternate arts, so you can be sure that each game of HEX will be a visual feast.
For more information, you can visit the official site by clicking here.