Patch v1.05 will bring several key improvements to the game including improved facial animations, the ability to skip ahead when traveling between planets or systems, a larger inventory, improvements to multiplayer, improvements to human and Asari eyes, improved lip synch for localized VO, balance changes, and “improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs”.
The team also has an ambitious two months ahead of it that will bring even more significant changes to MEA. These include:
- more options and variety for character creator
- general improvements to hair and appearances
- improvements to cinematics and animations
- improvements to the male romance options for Scott Ryder
- changes to the conversation with Hainly Abrams
These upcoming patches will also address performance and stability issues. And we’re looking at adding more cosmetic items to single player for free.