A list of patch notes has been shared on the official website for a planned update scheduled for tomorrow. The update is said to bring some balancing changes, bug fixes as well as improvements to UI, Scanning system, Rorqual, Mining and much more.
Some of the major changes include:
- Repair services in Upwell Structures
- Improvements to the Scanning system, Rorqual and Mining
- New designs for the Cormorant (which you can take a look at in the video below) and Flycatcher
- New hull design for the Chimera
- Visual updates to ORE Vessels
- Fighter UX improvements
- Balance fixes for Fighters, Heavy Interdictors, Mobile Warp Disruptors, Burst Projectors and more
For more information, please click here.