The One Tamriel patch for Elder Scrolls Online has been released on both PlayStation 4 and XBox One with updates that bring a vast amount of freedom to players as they can adventure anywhere with anyone at any time. The PC version on One Tamriel launched previously.
Additional major improvements and updates to the game include:
- Dueling: Players can now battle each other anywhere outside Cyrodiil to test their skills and builds and claim bragging rights as the toughest adventurer
- Zone Overhaul: All zones have been redesigned for a mix of solo and group play with improved bosses and standardized difficulty
- Dungeons: All dungeons can be played in normal and veteran mode, where story is separated from difficulty and players are battle-leveled to allow players of different levels to play together, and receive level-appropriate loot
- Craglorn: The massive Craglorn zone has been redesigned to make it solo-friendly but still the go-to location for group content
- Loot: Loot in zones has now been standardized like dungeon loot, making it possible to acquire specific sets in specific zones at whatever level you are when completing quests
For more information, please click here.