The Skyrim total conversion mod which has been in the works for five years is nearing its release date. Apparently, the German version of Enderal will be released sometime between July 1st and 3rd, with the English version going live a week or two later.Perks have been modified in Enderal as well as the way that players level with progression utilizing level-scaling. Skills will be improved through use rather than by the acquisition of experience points.
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes (desert, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains and more)
- An unconventional story with psychological and philosophical undercurrents
- German and English localizations, both fully voiced by dozens of speakers, many with a professional background
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations
- Overhauled gameplay with experience points, survival mechanics and hard, challenging combat
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes
- 30 to 100 hours of expected playtime
For more information, please click here.