Red 5 Studios has recently revealed the contents of the next update for the MMO game, Firefall which is scheduled to hit live servers on January 20th. There is a massive number of changes and new content coming to the game.
Some of the things that can be expected by the players are:
- Arena PvP mode: Jetball. More modes will be available later.
- Jericho Holdout – instanced PvE gametype for high end players.
- Instanced missions with 3 difficulty modes.
- 2 new operations.
- Visual updates to some outposts.
- Battleframe combat update.
- Modified battleframe progression.
- Module adjustment.
- A new upgrade system called Tinkering.
- Increased itemization.
- Improved LFG tool.
For more information, please click here.