The Life is Feudal team has announced that the game is now ready for a full release on November 17th .After nearly completing development, a number of community-suggested features have been included. Fans looking to get involved in the medieval sandbox game can look for a 40% discount promotion on launch day. To celebrate the big news, the team has sent out a new trailer which can be watched from below:
Key features include:
- 64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
- Create persistent worlds with your rules, including crafting times, skill-caps, and even permadeath.
- Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
- Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
- Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
- Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
- Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
- Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeti