Dota 2’s 6.84 Gameplay Update details have been released. There are a host of various adjustments made to gameplay, the new Aghanim’s Scepter upgrades, new items, and more. These changes are live in the Dota 2 Test Client right now, and will be coming to the Main Client very shortly this week.
The International is quickly approaching, and that means the Compendium is on its way. This year’s Compendium will also be available later this week, and will be packed with items, and other rewards you won’t be able to find anywhere else. Don’t forget that all purchases contribute towards to prize pool for the world tournament. And if you’re eager to know who you can cheer for at The International, keep your eye open; they are due to be announcing which teams will be invited, very soon.
- AoE Bonus Gold component based on Team Net Worth difference reduced by 25%
- AoE Bonus XP component based on Team XP difference reduced by 40%
- Melee lane creep bounty reduced from 43 to 40 (-7%)
- Range lane creep bounty reduced from 48 to 45 (-6.25%)
- Reduced the direct hero last hit bounty by 100 and redistributed that gold into AoE gold (in ratio of 100/75/40/25/20 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes)
- AoE Bonus Gold is now distributed based on the relative net worth amongst the heroes involved in killing the hero by +/- 25%
- The amount of AoE Bonus Gold given is now increased/decreased by up to 20% based on the dying hero’s relative rank in net worth amongst all the enemies on that team.
- Instead of Buyback temporarily preventing unreliable gold gain, it now reduces all gold gained (including hero and aoe gold) by 60%
- Melee Barracks team bounty increased from 175 to 275
- Ranged Barracks team bounty increased from 100 to 225
- Tier 2 and 3 towers armor reduced from 25 to 22
- much more..
Get the full patch notes here.