Mounts and mount customisation of mounts comes to Wakfu! Not only can you get hold of a Dragoturkey or Drago-Steed but you can customise these creatures in order to match your characters.
The two types mounts have different appearances and stat bonuses. You can get a Dragoturkey from a quest and you can buy the ‘steeds from the cash shop.
- Trained Dragoturkey of Precision: +40% single target damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Range: +40% range damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Destruction: +40% AoE damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Melee: +40% melee damage / +25% movement speed
The Drago-Steeds have increased speed. To be honest that’s a pay feature I don’t like, I prefer games to have cosmetic choices in their cash shops, but hopefully the speed increase doesn’t upset the game.
- Drago-Steed of Precision: +40% single target damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago-Steed of Range: +40% range damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago- Steed of Destruction: +40% AoE damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago-Steed of Melee: +40% melee damage / +50% movement speed
These mounts can be customized in the same way as a pet. To this day, you can have four symbolic harnesses of the four nations, which are compatible with all mounts and that you can get via a quest in the game:
- The Bonta Harness
- The Brakmar Harness
- The Amakna Harness
- The Sufokia Harness
There is also a special harness which is compatible only with the Drago-Steed and only available in the shop, The Obsidian Harness.
Before prancing around holding the reins of your faithful Drago (Turkey or Steed), with your hair in the wind under a summer sun, you will have to get your “Petsmount Permit”. A level 35 quest in Astrub will give you the permit.