Today R2Games are starting their four-week Alpha test for their upcoming MMORPG, Monkey King Online. R2Games are inviting players from around the world to get an early look at their unique, action-packed browser MMO.
The Monkey King Online Alpha will last just over four weeks, and is scheduled to end on April 14th. Players will be able to preview a wide variety of quests, events and PvP challenges during the Alpha, though all character data will be wiped, so don’t get too attached to your character!
Monkey King Online is a free-to-play browser MMORPG inspired by the Chinese epic Journey to the West. Players choose one of four ancient heroes, including the rebellious Monkey King himself, and embark on a quest to bring peace to a broken world. Real-time combat is enhanced by the Immortals, giving players the ability to change shape during battle. Monkey King Online can be enjoyed solo, but features a host of robust multiplayer modes, including team dungeons, PvP combat, competitive Arena play, and territorial Guild versus Guild battles.
• Live the Legend – discover a vibrant MMORPG world inspired by Chinese mythology… in your browser!
• Choose your Champion – become one of four heroes from Journey to the West, including the Monkey King himself
• Fight for Justice – bring peace to the heavens with hard-hitting real-time combat
• Invoke the Immortals – transform into powerful deities during battle, with new Immortals added every month
• Enhance your Equipment – master the art of crafting to create the ultimate arsenal
• Claim a Kingdom – conquer territories with a Guild in open-world PvP
Players that participate in the alpha will be rewarded with 2,000 Vouchers within 48 hours after the start of open beta. To be eligible for the gift, when open beta starts, please create a character on the server “Havoc in Heaven” with the same account you’ve used in alpha.