WildStar is the intense skill based combat MMO from NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios’. Unlike anything currently available, WildStar engages players with it’s own style, robust housing customisation and high-action combat that truly tests players’ skill with its combination of movement, aiming and ‘telegraphs’. WildStar’s innovative Path system rewards players for their individual style of play, while allowing you to explore in your own way.
The game is heavily based around the combat, from 1v1 all the way up to 40v40 battles and open world combat, this is sure to have a whole lot of fighting.
WildStar officially launches on Tuesday, 3rd June 2014. But it is also available now for pre-order. Players who pre-order have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Saturday, 31st May (three days prior to the game’s official launch)
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Two versions of the game are available for pre-order: Standard and Deluxe, with the latter available digitally or at retail as a limited edition collectable. More information can be found at the official site.