With the recent news of EverQuest Next, it’s promising for EQ 1 and 2 players to know they are still being supported. These expansions mark the 20th and 10th for EQ1 and EQ2 respectively. This a new record for expansions released for an MMO and MMO sequel.
The Everquest expansion : Call of the Forsaken, will have players encountering the powerful dragon Lady Lendiniara across the once peaceful plains of West Karana. Cataclysmic events in the region have torn an invisible seam to expose Ethernere, creating an unstable link to countless realities. Players can now search undiscovered areas of Norrath for powerful artifacts to send Lady Lendiniara back to her world and restore peace.
Also included is;
- Mercenary alternate advancements (AAs)
- Mercenary gear
- Shared bank slots (2)
- A new Heroic Adventure system
- Additional spells, AAs, gear, raids and tradeskills
EverQuest II is being treated to: Tears of Veeshan. Heroes are placed amongst the dragon dead in the Eternal Broodlands. After rediscovering Yelinak, now the keeper of Vesspyr Isles alongside other fallen and familiar dragons, players learn Kerafyrm the Awakened is using his stolen Tear to breach the veil between worlds in his quest to rule. Players are called upon to shine light into the darkness brought on by the Awakened’s draconian army, and set the stage for a new Age to begin!
Look forwards to these additions:
- Overland Dragon Realm – Adventure, amenities, quests, collections, and more!
- New Dungeons (9)
- New Channeler Class!
- Dragon-themed AAs
- New itemization focused on flexibility
- Variety of Quests – Signature, story, point-of-interest & dropped quests, missions, collections
- AA limit raised to 340
- Tradeskill apprentice items
- New PvP item tier