KoramGames have announced that Dragon Born will officially launch into its closed beta testing period of development sometime during March. In preparation for the CBT opening, KoramGames have released some new information about Dragon Born.
- Class specific mounts will have the ability to be altered over time as the mount ‘matures’. Alterations include both practical and physical changes. Players will be able to engage in mounted combat.
- The inclusion of hundreds of class armor items to mix and match for the perfect combo.
- Players will be able to complete dungeons solo by hiring mercenaries to help out.
- Daily events will include caravan escorts, dungeons, legion battles, arenas, and more.
- Legions (guilds) will receive perks and bonuses based on monster kills.