Below is an article written by MMORPG (click here for original).
The Aion team is proud today to announce the details of patch 2.6, coming to players August 3rd. Features will include a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible instance, Difficulty level adjustments, and more. Check it out.
· The “Crucible Challenge” – a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible Instance – with a bonus round
· New Auto-Party matching system for Nochsana Training Camp, Fire Temple, Steel Rake, Draupnir Cave, Dark Poeta, Udas Temple, Lower Udas Temple and the Empyrean Crucible instances
· Dificulty Level Adjustments to Dark Poeta, Empyrean Crucible and Beshmundir Temple
· A new pet, the Runaaway Poppy – which has a chance to provide its master with Platinum Medals
· New conditioning stones to make your gear even better
· Improvements to the boss looting in Fire Temple and Steel Rake – You may receive a gear box as your loot, which will have an item inside that is applicable to your class