Potato Killer have just announced their MMORPG Land Of Britain, their bold undertaking of a dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria, Norsengard and Avalon, but leaving a veil of mystery upon what brought war where peace gladdened the normal flow of time; players will unveil the root of a hidden evil that lives in the shadows of our hearts. Land of Britain: Wrath of The North is a fantasy world in which three realms must face each other in order to survive. A reality that changes in which the characters will live their adventures facing the challenges with their own play style. PvE, KvK, Crafting.
I’m a fan of having at least three teams in MMO’s of any style. It really helps to keep the team work and strategy fresh, when it can sometimes become a little boring or predictable. I’m looking forwards to see how it works out in Land of Britain.
Potato Killer had this to say about Land of Britain;
Land on Britain was brought to life from the need to create something that reflects the user expectations, therefore it’s a project primarily made by players for players. The team behind Land on Britain is named Potato Killer, a team made of MMORPG players and experienced professionals, all of them in many occasions disappointed by what the market offered. That’s why we all felt the need to create something that it isn’t only innovative but that can draw the potential that distinguished the first MMORPGs and that with time disappeared. Land on Britain has a unique point of view on how MMORPG should be made and lived, displaying many innovations that we can’t wait to show in the next news entering with us in the unexpected wolrd of Land on Britain.
Dynamic persistent world with unrepeatable quests and events, an evolving world, dynamic dungeons and fights
· A single world that constantly changes as a result of the events (atmospheric and more)
· Unique quests and events influenced by players’ choices
· Different storylines that evolve and combine themselves together in several ways
Evolving kingdoms with three immediately playable kingdoms and an evolving storyline that could greatly change the balance of Britannia
· Dynamic KvK (Kingdom vs Kingdom), characters choices may change
· Unique KvK events to live Britannia’s history as a protagonist
· A mysterious menace threaten the whole world and it will change the fate of the kingdoms
Original Crafting, choose your profession, follow your storyline and participate actively to your kingdom’s success, for a truly cooperative game experience
· Specific and dynamic storyline for every class, crafters included
· New and different gathering and crafting systems
· Every skill you acquire contributes to the development of the story and the success of your adventures
· Develop your character in a unique and personal way
Do you favor a skill based combat system or a more intuitive and linear one? Do you like to craft and trade? Or do you prefer the social and diplomatic aspect of the game? Whatever is your play style you will find what is up your alley
· Gameplay and combat system designed for both casual and hardcore gamers
· Adventurer or crafter, you’ll be the protagonist
· PvE, PvP, KvK, your choice
· 3 Kingdoms, 18 races and 18 classes to choose from
· Organize your guild and challenge the others to rule your kingdom
· 5 support apps, smooth and easy sharing on the most popular social networks, an integrated card game
If they pull it off it will be one heck of a game. I’ll keep you posted as dates arise and interesting developments appear. Check out the official website.