Everyone loves a bargain, especially me, that’s why I love sales. PayPal is now getting in on the action and for eight weeks they are running sales on games and prepaid cards at with their partners for the sale; G2A.com, Razer, Spotify, and Wargaming.net
Check out the sale here.
The sale started yesterday, take a look at some of those available in the first week:
· G2A gift cards: Gift cards for G2A.COM with a 10% discount for the purchase of new games like the highly sought-after Diablo III add-on Reaper of Souls for just € 25.20/ ~ US-$ 35 or Dark Souls II for only € 20.61 / ~ US-$ 29
· World of Tanks: 3 different bonus packages exclusively for PayPal users and tank loving gamers
· iTunes prepaid card: 15% discount (US) / 10% discount (EU) on iTunes prepaid cards in values of € 25 / US-$ 25, € 50 / US-$ 50, or € 100 / US-$ 100
· Worms Clan Wars: Cult Worms fun with clan function from Team17 with a hefty 66% discount
· Race the Sun + Soundtrack: Kickstarter financed indie game from Flippfly, including soundtrack, with a 40% discount
· Razer Game Booster: Download Razer Game Booster free to save games in the action week and win a Razer Blade Pro gaming laptop, for example
· Imperia Online free bonus pack: Free bonus pack for the free-to-play medieval building strategy game with 200 diamonds, 1 silver chest, and 3 wooden chests with resources. In addition, players who make in-game purchases via PayPal will receive 70% more diamonds for the first purchase and 20% more diamonds for additional purchases during the action week.
The deals are going to be changing every Thursday, so keep an eye on it to find the deals you need.