Infernum Productions AG and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) announced last night at the annual SOE Live fan event that Dragon’s Prophet will launch in Europe and North America on September 18th. Dragon’s Prophet is a free to play MMORPG and it’s currently in open beta, head on over to the official European site or the official North American site to register and play.
When the game launches, players can attend massive, cross-server PvP battles with siege weapons thanks to the introduction of the frontier system.
“Thanks to the help of thousands of passionate beta testers and the tireless efforts of everyone involved, we are now close to the next milestone in Dragon’s Prophet”, says Andreas Weidenhaupt, CEO at Infernum Productions. “Almost three months after the open beta started, we have already made huge progress! After we revisited the existing gameplay systems on a huge scale and delivered new content to Dragon’s Prophet, we will now continuously improve the performance, address balancing issues and rework all zones as well as the 30 dungeons we already released. When the game launches, we will deliver an additional zone as well as the long-awaited frontier system with its epic cross-server PvP battles. Gaming has never been this diverse and thrilling – and you’re experiencing it on the back of a mighty dragon!”
What’s planned after the release?
· Additional dragon commands for improved coordination during combat
· Huge and challenging, open & dungeon-based raids for up to 30 players
· 10 new regions and about 30 dungeons and instances per year for regular content updates
· Continuation of the epic story surrounding the dark Dragon Kronos
· Mini games
· Dragon Encyclopedia delivers detailed information and honors the true dragon master
· VIP system with daily login rewards
· Dynamic events
· Dragon vs. Dragon arena
· Dragon breeding
· PvP arenas and battlefields