The Drakensang Online team have posted up the latest update notes on the official forums. The last patch adds bug fixes but, on a more exciting level, a bunch of new skills that players can access on reaching certain levels over time.
- Each character class can unlock a brand new skill by reaching a certain level:
- The Dragonknight will receive the ‚ÄúBanner of war‚ÄĚ skill at level 35
- The Spellweaver will receive the ‚ÄúDestruction‚ÄĚ skill at level 26.
- The Ranger will receive the ‚ÄúDeadly blow‚ÄĚ skill at level 26.
- As part of the skills renaissance, the Dragonwarrior skill ‚ÄúScream of rage‚ÄĚ will be replaced by ‚ÄúDragon hide‚ÄĚ.
- Since it is easier to vanquish dragons as a team, there are now rewards for inviting your friends to the battles in Duria. You will receive these rewards as soon as your friends have reached level 15. The more friends you invite to join you on your quest, the greater the rewards will be.